Tuesday, October 23, 2012

30 Weeks, 3 Days - 2 Weeks of NO Extra Shots!

This is a short post.  I'm just excited to report that - for the first time since I started Neupogen and Procrit injections - I hadn't needed a shot in two weeks!  That's a cool victory for me.  Even my nurse was proud! Does this effect how I'm feeling?  Uh, well... no.

So not to confuse anyone, I still take the weekly Pegasus shots, because that's the chemo.  And I'm still taking the oral Ribavirin too.  None of that is gong to change.  I've had weeks were I've reduced the amount I inject or swallow, but not lately!  I suppose my body is doing all right for now.  I'll take "all right."  But that doesn't change the fact that I am super-dee-duper-dee tired.  My brain is running on a processor slowed down by drugs, you see. But - hey - it's still running. So, I still press on.

Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment